There is much controversy when it comes to building immunity to certain diseases. Being raised in Western medicine myself, I have really had to do the research to find answers to this issue, and there is loads of information I could share, but instead here are some of the top ways that essential oils can boost your immune system naturally.
Typically, most products that are laboratory created with chemicals and other constituents that are foreign to the human DNA will not and can’t produce long term health benefits. There is always that ability for a side - effect which is apparent in the myriads of personal experiences and information available.
Nature provides building immunity naturally which is how we are meant to have increased immunity to begin with. Here are four suggestions to help build your immunity naturally in a way that is most effective long-term. However, keep in mind that you must be consistent in your efforts to achieve your goals.
- Eat whole, eat clean. Your foundation to health and wellness is your intake of foods and drink. Be choosy, eliminate processed foods and eat whole!
- Avoid the pollutions and those items which create toxicity in your body. Cleanse your system on a regular basis, be consistent, be pro-active in keeping your body free of toxic substances.
- Support your body with concentrated whole-food supplements that are in balance and will provide whole body support and build your immunity naturally. This is a fundamental part of health in this period of time to offset nutritional deficiencies - it’s not just an option.
- Choose nature’s medicines: herbals and essential oils. In my past thirty plus years as a wellness educator, I’ve never found anything that is as effective and safe as pure, therapeutic grade essential oils. And the real beauty of essential oils, is that you can even take them on a daily basis to continually strengthen and support your immune system naturally and effectively.
Here are some suggestions for daily supplemental use of essential oils:
- Frankincense essential oil provides more over-all body benefits than almost any other essential oil available.… thus why it is called “the king of oils”. Taking 1-2 drops sublingually daily provides excellent immunity support.
- An essential oil immunity blend (containing cinnamon, clove, orange, rosemary and more) is also excellent for taking on a daily basis - again drops under the tongue or applied topically on the bottoms of the feet. This is an especially great way to apply it on children for empowering your health.
- Single oils such as cinnamon, clove, melaleuca, lemon, and more are also excellent for taking on a consistent basis to build immunity - aromatically, topically or internally.
It’s up to you - you can build your immune system naturally and safely with tools found in nature. I love the oils - I’m so thankful for excellent quality that provides exceptional benefits for almost any need I or my family has!
Happy Health to you!